You've written (or would like to write) a book, but how do you get it on the shelf in front of readers? The answer lies in the business of writing. In this course, author William Heinzen will help identify the building blocks of how to build a successful brand as a writer. Topics covered in the course include:
- Publication Paths (Traditional and Independent)
- Quality Control (line and content editing, copy editing, proofreading)
- Marketing (cover design, website)
- Distribution Channels (print, ebook, bookstore)
- Reader Engagement (social media, blogs, reviews) and much more.
All writing enthusiasts welcome!